Civil litigation is the area of the law relating to the enforcement of your rights in the civil courts. This is a very broad area of the law and includes cases such as:
- claims for monetary compensation for injuries caused by the negligence of others, including:
- claims relating to falls on icy or poorly maintained property,
- defective products;
- employment law disputes involving:
- wrongful dismissal,
- constructive dismissal, or
- enforcing confidentiality and non-competition agreements;
- contract disputes; and
- debt collection.
Our firm has extensive experience in this area of law, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. While we strive to resolve cases by negotiating settlements in a timely and cost-effective manner, we have an excellent track record representing our clients at trial and on appeals.