Reilly and Partners Civil Law
Ajax, Pickering, Whitby & Durham Region
Here to Help
We understand that legal battles can be confusing and emotionally taxing. That’s why our lawyers will work to facilitate a timely resolution to your lawsuit. When you work with Reilly & Partners, any questions you have about your case will be answered patiently. You can expect prompt, responsive, and professional service from the moment you become a client.
If you’re involved in civil litigation, turn to Reilly & Partners to protect your rights and put your best interests first. To discuss your case, call today to schedule a consultation.
About Civil Litigation
Civil litigation is the area of the law relating to the enforcement of your rights in the civil courts. This is a very broad area of the law and includes cases such as:
- claims for monetary compensation for injuries caused by the negligence of others, including:
- claims relating to falls on icy or poorly maintained property,
- defective products;
- employment law disputes involving:
- contract disputes such as disability insurance claims,
- debt collection,
- wrongful dismissal,
- constructive dismissal, or
- enforcing confidentiality and non-competition agreements;
Our firm has extensive experience in this area of law, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. While we strive to resolve cases by negotiating settlements in a timely and cost-effective manner, we have an excellent track record representing our clients at trial and on appeals.